Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Intelligence, Literacy and Behavior

At first let's me introduce a event for clear this article. A girl from rural area of Nepal married with 
deaf and dumb boy. She have no any kind of physical and mental inability. We can say her to 
mental able because of her greatness. If she was not physically well being it was very difficult to 
past one decade of her marriage life.
In Nepali society it is very difficult to live with disability. They are struggling for self confidence life in their family. We understand and realize this kind of life through a Nepali book Jiwan Kanda Ki Phool (Life is Thorn or a Flower). The writer of this book Jhamak Ghimire express of her difficulties of her daily life. She was physically disabled.
In this situation the lady who marriages the disabled I think she was great. Some of my friends and me was on tour. We were discussed about that lady about her greatness. Some of my friends supports she was great and some others were refused. I argued that in our society disabled are faces many obstacles in their daily life even in family. In this situation she decides to marry him therefore she was great. The greatness is differ from situation. If anytime we use same definition of the greatness, it become irrelevant. 
It is not same a man earns 5 Dollar a day donate 5 Dollar and other man earns thousands dollar a day and donate 5 hundred dollar. If we judge the amounts 5 hundred dollar is huge amount than 5 dollar. But we judge the condition 5 dollar is more valuable than 5 hundred dollar. I said that lady was great because of the condition.
When we discuss of the greatness of that lady my opponent friend raise a question of the education degree of the lady. He said that She have not any educational degree, she have not any idea and got married. there for she is not great. I disagree from his idea. I said him that educational degree is not measure the intelligence. Intelligence  depend on attitude not on education. He is not convinced my idea.
After that debate some question raise in my mind. Is educational certificates certify  man's intelligence? What is the role of certificates to get decision? In my society I have more certificates than other. It mean no one in my society haven't intelligence? 
Statics shows that many people doesn't able to read and write in Nepal and many other less developed country. In developed country it is difficult to find illiterate people. If certificates certify the intelligence  there should be heavenly peace in the developed country. Hospital, court should be closed in there but it is not . More criminal activities are held in town area than village area where live more illiterate people. 
Hitler was literate. He decides murder many people in gas chamber. Who made the gas chamber they have also educational certificates. Who blast the atom bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki also have certificate. Sometimes a question raised in my mind is certificate harmful for intelligence?  
This article is not against of formal education. Only disagreement of that people who said certificates is everything. At the end of this article I strongly believe that people who have not certificates have intelligence like certificate holder. 
apawad@hotmail.com

Your comment about this post on Facebook......

No comments:

Post a Comment