Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

What thing measures the greatness my mother?

I was tried to inform her about our meet before the day. In our mobile conversation I listen more buzz than human voice. She gets my clear message or not I had not any idea. More than three or four days I followed her to meet. She didn't know why I followed.
It is more challenging to talk her than meet. The subject matter of our discussion is like this. Because of this conversation I walked to her around 30 minutes from district headquarter where I lived.
I haven't any idea where her home lies. I am asking many villagers and reached her home. When I reached her home she was busy in kitchen. In that day her duty was in the field. She feel ashamed when I call her with her name. Her name was not well known in there. Only few villagers and her relatives know her name.
A small house made from stone and mud. In front of the house there is cucumber's plant. In the plant there are more flowers than the fruits. Near the cucumber plant old orange trees are standing nearly dying.
She recharges her mobile few hours ago in that day. She asks me about the recharge amount on mobile and handles me the mobile. I checked the balance and informed her that 100 rupees balance on her mobile. She said me that some days ago she paid 100 rupees for recharge but the shopkeeper recharges only 50 rupees on her mobile.
……………….
2 Years ago a bus going Chyama Dolakha from Kathmandu hit Krishna Dahal on Melghumti. Dahal died on location. After Dahal's death Passengers are afraid of local's possible road strike. But the situation is not like that. Dahal's mother requested all the villagers for not to strike and the situation is going normal. 
………………
I reached her home by followed this news. In Nepal nowadays road strike is being a normal case even a spouse misunderstanding.
While I am back in the way to her home many question raise in my mind. Why she decided that decision where villagers are advised her to strike? Will she ready to brief me the accident? Will she give right answer of my question?
When I started to interviewing I realize there is no any problem with her for interviewing. I am afraid till the last of interviewing she is more shocked remembering thatt day.
When taking interview many hidden things coming out. She was in Kathmandu for her eye's operation when the accident is happen. In that day her turn for operation and because of the accident it is being 3 months later.
In the interview time she said "many women's are lost their life while the time of delivery and I refused to road strike. When she was 19, Krishna borned. She got 7 days pain for delivery. "I realized the painful situation in delivery case. The mother has high chances of losing her life if we stop her in the road", she added. She said that she sure that she demanded more amount for the dead body, she got it. "But I haven't that interest. It is not good work to giving pain many people for a person's case.
When I finished my interview she ask to me call later. I said to her that I will try to meet in Charikot. In the way to Charikot I felt more difficulties because of mother's interview. many questions raised in my mind. I have not any answer till now. What thing measures greatness? Where did takes place the greatness in literate and illiterate? Why did not social leader's think like the mother? If they think like this is our society being this situation?
I haven't meet mother yet till that time. If I meet her again I have one question for her. "Where did you get more intelligence than the so called bookish?"

Your comment about this post on Facebook......

No comments:

Post a Comment